Only rigorous expert review and approval can ensure the quality of CE providers and courses. The ACE program offers this high-quality assurance to all social work regulatory boards.
How can your board be certain that a CE provider’s courses meet the board’s high CE standards and licensing requirements, without taking on all that work itself?
Trust the expertise of ASWB’s ACE program to provide this service for boards. The ASWB ACE program has a team of reviewers who understand the role of licensure in protecting the public.
ASWB is the only nonprofit organization dedicated to and aligned with the public protection mission of social work regulators.
The ACE providers
ACE providers include universities, professional associations, government entities, and small and large nonprofit and for-profit organizations. Each ACE provider undergoes close evaluation before they are approved to be sure they meet the strict requirements and high standards of the ACE program. Acceptance of ACE approval can expedite a board’s license renewal and CE audit processes.
The ACE benefits
- Recognized. ACE is accepted by most boards of social work in the U.S. and Canada.
- Relevant. ACE providers are responsible for maintaining content that is pertinent to social work practice and meets licensing requirements.
- Connected. Boards, social workers, and ACE providers share the common goal of fulfilling the CE requirements of the profession.
- Versatile. Conferences, in-person, and distance learning courses are evaluated.
- Current. All course listings are updated by the ACE provider as needed.