We are here to support volunteer social work regulators throughout the U.S. and Canada, and we have valuable resources to help you settle into your new role.
- Visit the online portal for meeting registration and contact information. Go to engage.aswb.org to create your account.
- Sign up to attend New Board Member Training, which is consistently ranked as one of our most valuable services. This training is free for regulators–ASWB covers travel, lodging and meals for all regulators who attend.
- Dig through our online database of social work regulation to find out specifics about how social work is regulated in the U.S. and Canada.
- Read up on best practices in the Model Social Work Practice Act, our model law.
- Learn more about how ASWB and social work regulatory boards work to protect the public.
- Mark your calendar for our 2018 Annual Meeting of the Delegate Assembly