Since 2005, the Association of Social Work Boards has processed social work licensing applications on behalf of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Registration of Social Workers. On average, ASWB processes 2,000 applications per year.
Now the ASWB application and license issuance service offers online application processing, along with the ability to develop and produce licensure applications to the specifications of individual boards/colleges in all jurisdictions.
This contract service was developed to lift administrative burdens from boards, allowing them to run business more efficiently and cost effectively. The service can also be integrated with other ASWB contract services further saving social work regulatory boards time and money.
Features of the ASWB application and license issuance service:
1. Application development and production
2. Customer service access
3. Assembly and distribution of application packages
4. Online application processing, review, and approval
5. Receipt and transfer of payments
6. Electronic data transfer for exam registration
7. License number issuance
8. Digital file transfer
Key advantages of partnering with ASWB:
- ASWB staff is focused on a single profession and fundamentally understands the importance of public protection through social work licensing and regulation
- ASWB has developed services designed specifically to help the business of boards
- ASWB has provided examination services to boards of social work for more than 30 years—from exam development to administration
- ASWB registers candidates for licensure exams and maintains and stores exam scores, so the transfer of pre-approval data is automatic, expediting the registration of approved candidates
For more about the ASWB Application and License Issuance Service, please contact David Ryczko by email, email@example.com, or phone, 800.225.6880, ext 3012.