Whether you’re brand new to professional regulation or new to social work regulation, we have resources that can help you do your job.
- Join the active listserv for administrators/registrars where you can post questions and share your hard-earned knowledge. Email Cara Sanner to join.
- Visit the online portal for meeting registration and contact information. Go to engage.aswb.org to create your account.
- Dig through our online database of social work regulation to find out specifics about how social work is regulated in the U.S. and Canada.
- Mark your calendar for our 2018 Annual Meeting of the Delegate Assembly
- Read up on best practices in the Model Social Work Practice Act, our model law.
- Learn more about how ASWB and social work regulatory boards work to protect the public.
- Encourage your board members to attend New Board Member Training, which is consistently ranked as one of our most valuable services.